Friday, February 21, 2014

June 20, 1986, The Ritz, New York, NY

01. Bastards Of Young
02. Hayday
03. Color Me Impressed
04. I.O.U.
05. Left Of The Dial
06. My Town (Slade)
07. Can’t Hardly Wait
08. Valentine
09. Fun Fun Fun (Beach Boys)
10. I Will Dare
11. Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out
12. Hear You Been To College
13. Little Mascara
14. Answering Machine
15. Kiss Me On The Bus
16. Unsatisfied
17. Black Diamond
18. Green Acres Theme (Richard Baily)
19. Ballad Of Jed Clampett - Beverly Hillbillies (Flatt And Scruggs)
20. Hold My Life
21. I’m In Trouble
22. Trouble (Elvis Presley)
23. Hitchin’ A Ride (Vanity Fair)
24. Take Me Down To The Hospital
25. I Got You Babe (Sonny And Cher)
26. He’s A Whore (Cheap Trick)
27. Walk This Way (Aerosmith)
28. My Fist, Your Face (Aerosmith)

Get this over with,
I tee-off in an hour...

Support:
Steve Earle

Tickets: $12.50/$13.50

Notes: Bob’s second to last show. Early version of ‘Valentine.’

Recording:
Audience

Bootleg: Falling To Pieces

8 comments:

  1. Early version of I.O.U. too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bill! This would have been one hell of a show to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was my first time seeing the band and I think I touched both sides of the Ritz by the end of Bastards of Young. Just incredible. So many moments to try and remember from the show but I wanted to see if anyone remembers the band taking out the cooler and sitting on it in front of Mars' drum kit and watching the audience while they drank and waited to play the encore. It was hysterical. Maybe I was drunk? If anyone has a photo of this, I would love to have a copy. I knew they were my favorite band from that show on.

    ReplyDelete