Monday, March 24, 2014

July 23, 1996, The Sanctum, Pontiac, Mi

01. Waiting For Somebody
02. World Class Fad
03. Valentine
04. Once Around The Weekend
05. These Are The Days
06. Kiss Me On The Bus
07. I Will Dare
08. Ain’t Got Me
09. Century
10. They’re Blind
11. Achin’ To Be 
12. MammaDaddyDid
13. Black Yeyed Susan 
14. If Only You Were Lonely
15. Skyway
16. Waitress In The Sky
17. Communication Breakdown (Led Zeppelin)
18. Merry Go Round
19. I’m Free (The Who)
20. Color Me Impressed
21. Angels Walk
22. Love Untold
23. Stain Yer Blood
24. Can’t Hardly Wait
25. Alex Chilton
26. Swingin Party
27. Daydream Believer (The Monkees)
28. Never Mind


She ain’t showed up yet,
There’s still a good chance...

Notes: More than likely, the only live attempt at “I’m Free.”

Recording: Great quality audience

2 comments:

  1. I was front row (just a tad to Paul's left) with the girl who is now my better half. Great show! Leanna was the only other Mats fan I knew, so I invited her. She was married at the time, but I always knew we'd end up together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites on the site. Tommy Keene's playing is amazing, as is the rhythm section.

    ReplyDelete