Tuesday, November 5, 2013

July 27, 1989, Pacific Amphitheater, Costa Mesa, CA

01. Alex Chilton
02. Left Of The Dial
03. Talent Show
04. Nightclub Jitters
05. Achin To Be
06. Raw Ramp (T. Rex)
07. Another Girl, Another Planet (Only Ones)
08. The Ledge
09. Waitress In The Sky
10. Valentine
11. I’ll Be You

And I could purge my soul perhaps,
For the imminent collapse...


Supporting: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Notes: “That’s us up there, the refreshments. on both sides... This is dedicated to those who have grass on their butts... I’d like to thank the two people that know... me” - Paul Westerberg

Recording: Audience

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This was my first Mats show! I went to see TP and didn't know who the Replacements were.... I remember Paul and Tommy throwing their guitars in the air at each other mid song etc - I knew this was band the for me... I think I bought all of their music on cassette tapes the next day at Tower Records - downloading this now!

    ReplyDelete