Wednesday, October 9, 2013

December 14, 1985, The Back Door, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA

01. Left Of The Dial
02. Lay It Down Clown
03. Answering Machine
04. Hold My Life
05. 20th Century Boy (T.Rex)
06. I Will Dare
07. Favorite Thing
08. Don’t Ask Why
09. Waitress In The Sky
10. Unsatisfied
11. Color Me Impressed
12. God Damn Job
13. Johnny’s Gonna Die
14. Black Diamond
15. Can’t Hardly Wait
16. Fun Fun Fun (Beach Boys)
17. Help Me Rhonda (Beach Boys)
18. Take Me Down To The Hospital
19. Substitute (The Who)
20. If Only You Were Lonely
21. I’m In Trouble
22. Yeah Yeah (Revillos)
23. Bastards Of Young
24. Fuck School
25. Layla (Derek And The Dominos)
26. The Last Time (Rolling stones)
27. Be My Lover (Alice Cooper)
28. Green Acres Theme (Richard Baily)

Yea I know, I feel this way,
But I ain’t gonna never change...


Tickets: $8

Recording: Audience

2 comments:

  1. this was a great show, Bob came out in a kings robe and nothing else, we were up front stage right and it was quite a rock n roll spectacle...powerful set that night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a re-up of this one? I was there, and as I recall by the end of the night, Bob had nothing on but his guitar!

    ReplyDelete