Friday, November 1, 2013

Decemebr 15, 1984, Trenton City Gardens, Trenton, NJ

01.  Favorite Thing
02.  Sixteen Blue
03.  Left In The Dark (Vertebrats)
04.  Answering Machine
05.  Hitchin’ A Ride (Vanity Fair)
06.  Lovelines
07.  I’m In Trouble
08.  Color Me Impressed
09.  Black Diamond
10.  Hear You Been To College
11.  I Will Dare
12.  Within Your Reach
13.  Easier Said Than Done (The Essex)
14.  Light my Fire (The Doors) / If I Only Had A Brain (Ray Bolger/Scarecrow)

I never seen no mountain,
Never swam no sea...


Notes: Incomplete recording.

Recording: Audience

2 comments:

  1. I was at this show, and I am positive they played "God Damn Job" because I requested it, and Paul counted it off right after (I was up in front). Maybe this was an earlier show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at this show. It was a double-bill with the dB's for $5. That's some bang for yer buck! It was a cold night and pretty sparse crowd. I remember the great cover of "Hitchin' A Ride" as a highlight.

    ReplyDelete