Friday, October 3, 2014

September 13, 2014, Midway Stadium, Minneapolis, MN (perks)

01.  Intro.
02.  Favorite Thing
03.  Takin A Ride
04.  I’m In Trouble
05.  Don’t Ask Why
06.  I’ll Be You
07.  Valentine
08.  Waitress In The Sky
09.  Tommy Gets His Tonsils Out > Third Stone From The Sun (Jimi Hendrix)
10.  Take Me Down To The Hospital
11.  I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
12.  Going To New York (Jimmy Reed)
13.  Color Me Impressed
14.  Nowhere Is My Home
15.  If Only You Were Lonely
16.  Achin’ To Be
17.  Kiss Me On The Bus
18.  Androgynous
19.  I Will Dare
20.  Love You Till Friday > Maybellene (Chuck Berry)
21.  Merry Go Round
22.  I Won’t
23.  Borstal Breakout (Sham 69)
24.  Swingin Party
25.  Love You In The Fall (Paul Westerberg)
26.  Can’t Hardly Wait
27.  Bastards Of Young
28.  I Don’t Know > Buck Hill
29.  Skyway
30.  Left Of The Dial
31.  Alex Chilton
32.  Unsatisfied
33.  Crowd

On and on and on and on,
It's sad to move on...

Support:
The Hold Steady, Lucero

Notes: “... they only begrudgingly donned the Saints jerseys that were gifted to them for headlining the last event in the Midway Stadium before it’s torn down. (“Do you think Bob Dylan put this f*cker on?,” Paul Westerberg cracked. “Did Michael Stipe put this f*cker on?”)” - The Current

Recording: Audience - Perks Master

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. The quality of this recording is amazing. If I could only download 1 Replacements recording this would be the one to get. I can't get over how good it sounds.

    ReplyDelete